When AngeL... meets... GuaRdiAN...

of myths and facts, of imagination and reality, of dreams and dreams come true... All coming to life when Angel... meets... GuaRdiAN...

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Everlasting Beauty

Like ice meting away in a circle of heat,
You melted my heart and swept me off my feet.
Like a falling snowflake from the sky above,
My heart was tickled with that tinge of love.

Like a kite taking off in the cool breezy noon,
You took me on a carpet ride right to the moon.
Like seashells washed up shore at the glint of sunrise,
So I got a message in a bottle from the incoming tide.

Like stars twinkling in the dark of the night,
I have in me one star glowing, shining so bright.
Like little sparrows chirping at the sight of dawn,
The voices of angels within me are born.

There is no single cloud in the clear summer's day,
Nor is there a dark patch in my golden sky of rays.
There isn't a petal that will never wither,
But I hold a flower that will bloom forever.

published in youth2, 23 Feb 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home