When AngeL... meets... GuaRdiAN...

of myths and facts, of imagination and reality, of dreams and dreams come true... All coming to life when Angel... meets... GuaRdiAN...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Inspiration... nil

Need I inspiration
To write the pain in me
The loneliness
That laughter gone
That mischef lost

Though I have peace and quiet
Though emotions stay at bay
Though no drama is set to be aired
I still miss something...

Maybe I need inspiration
To put all my feelings into words
To string every bead of thought into one
Maybe I need inspiration
To pipe that stream of thoughts
From my heart into a visible realm.

Yet now all I can do is..nothing.
Because you left
And you took my inspiration with you.
Leaving me with mere memories that pierce deeper into my pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home